Are you a Marvel movie fan? Do you consider yourself a superhero when it comes to Marvel movie trivia? If so, then this is the quiz for you!
This quiz is filled with 20 superpowered questions and answers that will test your knowledge of the Marvel Cinematic Universe. It’s not just about the movies, though; you’ll also be tested on the characters, settings, and other fun facts. The questions range in difficulty, so even if you’re new to the Marvel movie universe, you’re sure to learn something new.
From Iron Man to Captain Marvel, this quiz covers it all! You’ll be asked questions about the villains, the heroes, and the special effects. You’ll learn about the different locations and settings, and you’ll be tested on your knowledge of the actors and actresses who bring the characters to life. So, get ready to show off your superhero skills and prove that you know your Marvel movies!
- What is the name of Thor’s hammer?
The correct answer is Mjolnir.
Mjolnir is the magical hammer wielded by Thor, the Norse god of thunder.
- What is the name of the fictional African country in Black Panther?
The correct answer is Wakanda.
Wakanda is a highly advanced African nation that is the source of the rare metal vibranium.
- What is the name of Tony Stark’s AI assistant in Iron Man?
The correct answer is J.A.R.V.I.S.
J.A.R.V.I.S. stands for Just A Rather Very Intelligent System and assists Tony Stark in various tasks.
- Which Avenger does Loki mind-control in the first Avengers movie?
The correct answer is Hawkeye.
- Iron Man
- Black Widow
- Captain America
Loki uses the scepter to control Hawkeye’s mind and make him do his bidding.
- What is the name of the organization that created Captain America?
The correct answer is Strategic Scientific Reserve.
- Strategic Scientific Reserve
The Strategic Scientific Reserve was a top-secret Allied war agency during World War II.
- What is the name of Peter Quill’s alter ego in Guardians of the Galaxy?
The correct answer is Star-Lord.
Peter Quill is a half-human, half-Celestial who goes by the name Star-Lord.
- What is the name of the metal that makes up Captain America’s shield?
The correct answer is Vibranium.
Vibranium is a rare metal that has the ability to absorb vibrations and kinetic energy.
- Which Infinity Stone does Vision have on his forehead?
The correct answer is Mind Stone.
- Space Stone
- Power Stone
- Time Stone
- Mind Stone
The Mind Stone gives Vision his powers and consciousness.
- What is the name of the villain in the first Iron Man movie?
The correct answer is Iron Monger.
- Iron Monger
Iron Monger is the villainous alter-ego of Obadiah Stane, who was a business partner of Tony Stark.
- What is the name of Thor’s father?
The correct answer is Odin.
Odin is the ruler of Asgard and father of Thor and Loki.
- In which movie does Spider-Man make his first appearance in the Marvel Cinematic Universe?
The correct answer is Captain America: Civil War.
- Spider-Man: Homecoming
- Iron Man 3
- Captain America: Civil War
- Avengers: Age of Ultron
Spider-Man is introduced in the MCU when Tony Stark recruits him to fight on his side.
- What is the name of the group that opposes the Sokovia Accords in Captain America: Civil War?
The correct answer is Team Cap.
- Team Widow
- Team Iron Man
- Team Cap
- Team Falcon
Team Cap consists of Captain America and his allies who oppose the government’s attempt to regulate superheroes.
- What is the name of the doctor who helps Stephen Strange after his accident?
The correct answer is Christine Palmer.
- Claire Temple
- Jane Foster
- Helen Cho
- Christine Palmer
Dr. Christine Palmer is a surgeon who helps Stephen Strange recover from his car accident.
- What is the name of the planet where the Guardians of the Galaxy first meet?
The correct answer is Xandar.
Xandar is the home planet of the Nova Corps, an intergalactic police force.
- What is the name of Ant-Man’s suit creator?
The correct answer is Hank Pym.
- Bill Foster
- Darren Cross
- Hank Pym
- Scott Lang
Dr. Hank Pym is a brilliant scientist who created the Ant-Man suit and the Pym Particles that power it.
- What is the name of the alien race that invades Earth in the first Avengers movie?
The correct answer is Chitauri.
The Chitauri are a powerful alien race that serve as the main antagonists in the first Avengers movie.
- What is the name of the island nation where Black Widow was trained?
The correct answer is Red Room.
- Red Room
The Red Room is a secretive Russian training facility where Black Widow and other female spies were trained.
- What is the name of the gladiator arena in Thor: Ragnarok?
The correct answer is Sakaar.
Sakaar is a planet ruled by the Grandmaster, who forces Thor to compete in gladiatorial games.
- What is the name of the villain in Doctor Strange?
The correct answer is Kaecilius.
- Baron Zemo
Kaecilius is a former student of the Ancient One who seeks to summon Dormammu and bring about the end of the world.
- What is the name of the fictional country ruled by Doctor Doom in the comics?
The correct answer is Latveria.
Latveria is a small European country ruled by the supervillain Doctor Doom.