Are you a fan of the classic Tim Burton movie Beetlejuice? Are you ready to test your knowledge of this spooky film? Then come take the Beetlejuice Trivia Quiz!
This quiz contains fifteen multiple choice questions about the movie Beetlejuice. The questions cover a range of topics, from the characters to the plot to the special effects. So, if you think you know the movie inside and out, this quiz is the perfect way to prove it.
The difficulty of the quiz is mixed, so even if you’re not an expert, you can still have a great time. So, if you’re ready to test your knowledge of Beetlejuice, then take the quiz and see how you do!
- Who directed the Beetlejuice movie?
The correct answer is Tim Burton.
- Tim Burton
- David Lynch
- Wes Craven
- Steven Spielberg
Tim Burton is known for his unique visual style and dark, quirky stories, which is evident in Beetlejuice.
- What year was Beetlejuice released?
The correct answer is 1988.
Beetlejuice is a classic 80s film that has remained popular over the years.
- What is the name of the deceased couple in Beetlejuice?
The correct answer is Adam and Barbara Maitland.
- Otho and Lydia Deetz
- Charles and Delia Deetz
- Adam and Barbara Maitland
- Maxie and Sarah Dean
The Maitlands are the main characters of the movie, who are trying to haunt their former home to get rid of the new occupants.
- Who plays the role of Beetlejuice in the movie?
The correct answer is Michael Keaton.
- Michael Keaton
- Alec Baldwin
- Jeffrey Jones
- Danny DeVito
Michael Keaton’s performance as Beetlejuice is one of his most iconic roles.
- What is the name of the young girl who can see the Maitlands?
The correct answer is Lydia Deetz.
- Delia Deetz
- Lydia Deetz
- Jane Butterfield
Lydia is played by Winona Ryder and becomes friends with the Maitlands.
- What is the name of the afterlife caseworker assigned to the Maitlands?
The correct answer is Juno.
- Lydia Deetz
Juno is a no-nonsense caseworker who tries to help the Maitlands navigate the afterlife.
- What does Beetlejuice offer to do for the Maitlands in exchange for their help?
The correct answer is get rid of the Deetz family.
- Give them a new house
- Get rid of the Deetz family
- Make them rich
- Help them cross over to the other side
Beetlejuice offers to get rid of the Deetz family, but his methods are dangerous and unpredictable.
- What is the name of the book that the Maitlands find after their death?
The correct answer is Handbook for the Recently Deceased.
- Rules for Ghosts
- Handbook for the Recently Deceased
- Manual for the Dead
- Guide to the Afterlife
The Handbook for the Recently Deceased is a guidebook for ghosts that helps them navigate their new existence.
- What are the Maitlands trying to do to the Deetz family throughout the movie?
The correct answer is scare them away from their house.
- Help them redecorate
- Sell them the house
- Make friends with them
- Scare them away from their house
The Maitlands want the Deetz family to leave their house, so they try to scare them away.
- What is the name of the eccentric interior designer hired by the Deetz family?
The correct answer is Otho.
Otho is played by Glenn Shadix and is known for his flamboyant style and knowledge of the supernatural.
- What does Beetlejuice transform into during the film’s climax?
The correct answer is a giant snake.
- A giant snake
- A skeleton
- A monstrous creature
- A ghostly figure
Beetlejuice transforms into a giant snake to attack the Deetz family and assert his control over the situation.
- How many times must Beetlejuice’s name be said aloud to summon him?
The correct answer is three.
Saying Beetlejuice’s name three times aloud summons him, and saying it three times again sends him away.
- What song plays during the iconic dinner party scene in Beetlejuice?
The correct answer is Day-O (The Banana Boat Song).
- Sweet and Dandy
- Come Mr. Tally Man
- Jump in the Line
- Day-O (The Banana Boat Song)
The song is performed by Harry Belafonte and is used in the film to create a memorable, humorous scene.
- What is the final scene of Beetlejuice?
The correct answer is Lydia dancing to “Jump in the Line”.
- Beetlejuice being sent back to the afterlife
- The Maitlands crossing over to the other side
- The Maitlands and Deetz family living happily together
- Lydia dancing to “Jump in the Line”
The final scene shows Lydia, the Maitlands, and the Deetz family finding a way to coexist, with Lydia dancing to “Jump in the Line” by Harry Belafonte.
- What does Beetlejuice try to do with Lydia?
The correct answer is marry her.
- Make her his apprentice
- Kidnap her
- Marry her
- Turn her into a ghost
Beetlejuice tries to marry Lydia in order to gain more power and control over the living world.