Are you a Fortnite fanatic? Do you think you know everything there is to know about the world’s hottest game? Well, here’s your chance to prove it!
This 20 Fortnite Questions Trivia Quiz is the perfect way to test your knowledge and see how much you really know about the game. From characters and weapons to skins and locations, this quiz will challenge your knowledge in all areas. So, if you’re up for the challenge, let’s get started!
This quiz is a medium difficulty – not too hard, not too easy! So, whether you’re a Fortnite beginner or an expert, you can have a go and see how you fare. We’ve got questions about characters and their abilities, weapons and items, and even locations and their special features. So, get ready to flex your Fortnite muscles and see how well you score!
- What is the primary objective in Fortnite Battle Royale?
The correct answer is Be the last player or team standing.
- Eliminate the most players
- Collect the most resources
- Be the last player or team standing
- Capture a specific location
The main goal in Fortnite Battle Royale is to survive until you are the last player or team standing.
- Which material provides the most initial health when built in Fortnite?
The correct answer is Metal.
- None of the above
Metal structures have the highest initial health when built, making them the strongest material choice.
- What is the name of the bus that players jump from at the beginning of a Fortnite match?
The correct answer is Battle Bus.
- Battle Bus
- Jump Bus
- Party Bus
- Fortnite Express
The Battle Bus is the flying vehicle that players jump from at the beginning of a Fortnite match to land on the game map.
- What is the name of the in-game currency used in Fortnite?
The correct answer is V-Bucks.
- Battle Bucks
- Fortnite Cash
- Fortnite Coins
V-Bucks is the in-game currency used to purchase cosmetic items, Battle Passes, and more in Fortnite.
- What is the maximum number of players that can be in a single Fortnite Battle Royale match?
The correct answer is 100.
A single Fortnite Battle Royale match can have up to 100 players competing against each other.
- Which of the following is NOT a rarity level for items in Fortnite?
The correct answer is Superior.
Superior is not a rarity level in Fortnite. The rarity levels are Common, Uncommon, Rare, Epic, and Legendary.
- What is the name of the storm that gradually closes in on the Fortnite map during a match?
The correct answer is The Storm.
- The Whirlwind
- The Tornado
- The Storm
- The Cyclone
The Storm is the name of the shrinking barrier that forces players to move closer together during a Fortnite match.
- Which of these locations was NOT part of the original Fortnite map?
The correct answer is Tilted Towers.
- Pleasant Park
- Salty Springs
- Tilted Towers
- Tomato Town
Tilted Towers was not part of the original Fortnite map and was added in a later update.
- What is the name of the item that restores both health and shield in Fortnite?
The correct answer is Slurp Juice.
- Slurp Juice
- Chug Jug
- Mini Shield Potion
Slurp Juice is an item that gradually restores both health and shield when consumed in Fortnite.
- What is the name of the Fortnite dance inspired by the TV show “Scrubs”?
The correct answer is Turk Dance.
- Poison Dance
- Turk Dance
- Floss Dance
- Electro Shuffle
The Turk Dance, also known as the “Dance Moves” emote, is inspired by a dance performed by the character Turk in the TV show “Scrubs.”
- Which of these items can be used to quickly travel across the Fortnite map?
The correct answer is Launch Pad.
- Spike Trap
- Launch Pad
- Bounce Pad
- Cozy Campfire
The Launch Pad is a trap item that can be placed on the ground and used to launch players into the air, allowing them to deploy their glider and travel quickly across the map.
- What is the name of the Fortnite game mode where players can build and create without any combat?
The correct answer is Creative.
- Fortnite Designer
- Building Royale
Creative is the game mode in Fortnite where players can build and create without any combat or time constraints.
- What is the name of the llama-shaped loot containers found in Fortnite?
The correct answer is Supply Llama.
- Fortnite Llama
- Treasure Llama
- Loot Llama
- Supply Llama
Supply Llama is the name of the llama-shaped loot containers that can be found randomly throughout the Fortnite map.
- What is the name of the item that allows players to respawn in Fortnite?
The correct answer is Reboot Card.
- Revive Card
- Life Card
- Reboot Card
- Respawn Card
The Reboot Card is an item that can be collected from eliminated teammates and used at a Reboot Van to bring them back into the match.
- Which of these weapons was vaulted and later unvaulted in Fortnite?
The correct answer is Drum Gun.
- Drum Gun
- Burst Assault Rifle
- Heavy Sniper
- Tactical Submachine Gun
The Drum Gun was vaulted in a previous update but was later unvaulted and reintroduced to the game.
- What is the name of the robotic suit introduced in Fortnite Season 9?
The correct answer is B.R.U.T.E.
The B.R.U.T.E. is the name of the robotic suit introduced in Fortnite Season 9, which allows players to deal massive damage and traverse the map quickly.
- Which of these items can be used to heal a player’s health in Fortnite?
The correct answer is Bandages.
- Chug Splash
- Glider Redeploy
- Shield Potion
Bandages are a healing item that can be used to restore a player’s health in Fortnite.
- What is the maximum number of players that can be in a Fortnite squad?
The correct answer is 4.
A Fortnite squad can have up to 4 players working together as a team.
- What is the name of the item that allows players to disguise themselves as a prop in Fortnite?
The correct answer is Prop-o-Matic.
- Camouflage Kit
- Disguise Grenade
- Prop Potion
The Prop-o-Matic is an item that allows players to disguise themselves as a prop, like a barrel or a bush, to hide from enemies in Fortnite.
- Which of these Fortnite outfits is based on a real-life musician?
The correct answer is Marshmello.
- Synth Star
- Power Chord
- DJ Yonder
The Marshmello outfit is based on the real-life musician and DJ, Marshmello.