Are you ready to test your knowledge? Let’s get started with this 30 Easy Trivia Quiz Questions And Answers!
Let’s see if you can answer some questions about geography and country codes. Do you know the capital of the United Kingdom? Can you name the two-letter country code for the United States of America? What is the highest mountain peak in the world?
If you think you know the answers to these questions, then you’re in the right place! Put your knowledge to the test and see how many of these questions you can answer correctly. Good luck and have fun!
- The Rosy Boa is a type of what animal?
The correct answer is Snake. Did you get it right? The Rosy Boa is a species of snake found in the deserts of the southwestern United States and northwestern Mexico. It is a medium-sized snake, typically reaching lengths of 2-3 feet, and is characterized by its unique pattern of pinkish-brown and tan bands.
- Can you solve the word “s___e” with missing letters?
The correct answer is share. Sense is a noun that refers to the ability to understand and interpret the world around us through our five senses.
- Diarfa is the reverse spelling of which word?
The correct answer is afraid. Did you get it right? The correct answer is ‘afraid’, which is an emotion of fear or anxiety. It is the reverse spelling of ‘diarfa’, which is a made-up word that has no meaning.
- _______ Adams – well known author?
This correct answer is Douglas Adams. He was a British author, humorist, and dramatist best known for writing the popular science fiction novel series, The Hitchhiker’s Guide to the Galaxy.
- Arthur Conan Doyle
- J.R.R. Tolkien
- Sylvia Plath
- Douglas Adams
- The day November 23 falls in which week of the year?
The asnwer is the 47th week of the year. November 23 falls in the 47th week of the year because it is the 47th seven-day period since the start of the calendar year.
- What the nationality of talented actor Chris Pratt?
The correct answer is American. Chris Pratt is an actor from the United States of America, making him an American citizen.
- Tegrat is the reverse spelling of which word?
The correct answer is target. Did you get it right? Tegrat is a reverse spelling of the word “target”, which refers to an object or goal that one is aiming to achieve or reach.
- Which of the following is a necessity or a requirement for something?
The correct answer is “need”. Need is a requirement for something to be achieved or accomplished. It is a requirement that must be fulfilled in order to reach a desired goal or outcome.
- Which of the following is to perceive or observe something with one’s eyes?
The correct answer is “see”. Seeing is the ability to use one’s eyes to perceive or observe something.
Easy Trivia Quiz Questions: Round 1
- Can you solve the word “b__u_h_” with missing letters?
The correct answer is brought. Brought is the past tense of the verb “to bring,” which means to carry or transport something from one place to another.
- Which actor took a lead role in the movie “The Godfather Part II”?
The correct answer is Robert De Niro. Robert De Niro played the lead role of Vito Corleone in the 1974 film “The Godfather Part II,” a sequel to the original “The Godfather.” He won an Academy Award for his performance.
- Jason Schwartzman
- Paul Giamatti
- Emma Thompson
- Robert De Niro
- What the nationality of talented actor Kate Hudson?
The correct answer is American. Kate Hudson is an American actor, born in Los Angeles, California, to Hollywood stars Goldie Hawn and Bill Hudson.
- Who wrote the novel “To Kill a Mockingbird”?
The correct answer is Harper Lee. Harper Lee was an American novelist who wrote the Pulitzer Prize-winning novel, “To Kill a Mockingbird,” in 1960. The novel has become an iconic classic of American literature.
- Harper Lee
- Ernest Hemingway
- J.D. Salinger
- F. Scott Fitzgerald
- ____ Milton – well known author?
This correct answer is John Milton. John Milton was an English poet, scholar, and civil servant who is best known for his epic poem Paradise Lost. He is considered one of the greatest English poets and is often referred to as the “father of English literature.”
- John Milton
- Graham Greene
- Mark Twain
- John Steinbeck
- The famous line “There’s no place like home” is from which movie?
The correct answer is “The Wizard of Oz”. The famous line “There’s no place like home” is from the 1939 classic film, The Wizard of Oz.
- The Wizard of Oz
- Sudden Impact
- Terminator 2: Judgment Day
- Prahs is the reverse spelling of which word?
The correct answer is sharp. Did you get it right? Prahs is a reversed spelling of the word “sharp,” which refers to having a thin, pointed edge.
- Can you solve the word “c_a__” with missing letters?
The correct answer is chart. Answer: Chart is a graphical representation of data, typically using a series of bars, lines, or other symbols, to show the magnitude of different variables.
- Which of the following is to rest or slumber for a period of time?
The correct answer is “sleep”. Sleep is a natural state of rest where the body and mind relax and rejuvenate, allowing for restoration of physical and mental energy.
- _________ Pinscher – breed of dog?
This correct answer is Miniature Pinscher. Miniature Pinscher is a small, muscular breed of dog that originated in Germany and is known for its alert, active and lively nature.
- Yorkshire Terrier
- Miniature Pinscher
- Shetland Sheepdog
- Norwich Terrier
Easy Trivia Quiz Questions: Round 2
- Can you solve the word “p___i_en_” with missing letters?
The correct answer is president. The missing letters needed to solve the word puzzle are “resid” and when combined the word spells “president,” which is the title of the leader of a country.
- Who provided the voice for the animated character “Genie”?
The correct answer is Robin Williams. Robin Williams was an American actor, comedian, and singer who provided the voice for the animated character Genie in the Disney movie Aladdin.
- Owen Wilson
- Catherine Zeta-Jones
- Robin Williams
- James Woods
- Ecudorp is the reverse spelling of which word?
The correct answer is produce. Did you get it right? Ecudorp is the reverse spelling of the word “produce,” which is a general term for food items that are grown or raised for human consumption.
- Nosaer is the reverse spelling of which word?
The correct answer is reason. Did you get it right? Nosaer is the reverse spelling of the word “reason”, which is used to explain why something has happened or why something is the way it is.
- Search And Rescue is typically abbreviated to what?
The correct answer is SAR. Search And Rescue is typically abbreviated to SAR, which stands for ‘Search and Rescue’ and is used to refer to the coordinated effort of locating and rescuing people who are lost or in danger.
Easy Trivia Quiz Questions: Round 3
- Complete the name of the movie “The ______ __”?
The correct answer is “Of Oz” making the movie “The Wizard Of Oz”. The Wizard of Oz is a classic musical fantasy film from 1939, featuring a young girl’s fantastical journey to the magical Land of Oz.
- Of Oz
- “Indiana Jones” was a character featured in which blockbuster movie?
The correct answer is “Indiana Jones and the Kingdom of the Crystal Skull”. Raiders of the Lost Ark is a classic action-adventure movie released in 1981, starring Harrison Ford as the iconic character Indiana Jones.
- Pirates of the Caribbean: Dead Man’s Chest
- Indiana Jones and the Kingdom of the Crystal Skull
- Ghostbusters II
- Mad Max
- Can you unjumble “Akjc Onichslon” to reveal a famous actor?
The correct answer is Jack Nicholson. Did you get it right? The correct answer is Jack Nicholson, a renowned actor with an illustrious career spanning over six decades.
- Bruce Willis
- Jack Nicholson
- Joe Mantegna
- Frank Sinatra
- ______ de Balzac – well known author?
This correct answer is Honore de Balzac. He was a 19th century French novelist who is known for his works that depict French society in the period.
- Honore de Balzac
- Orson Scott Card
- Douglas Adams
- Jules Verne
- What the nationality of talented actor Johnny Depp?
The correct answer is American. Johnny Depp is an American actor, born and raised in Owensboro, Kentucky.
- What is the correct 3-digit ISO country code for Tuvalu?
The correct country code is TUV. Tuvalu is an island country located in the Pacific Ocean and the three-digit ISO country code for this nation is TUV.