Are you looking for a fun and interesting way to test your knowledge? Look no further! This page is loaded with 15 trivia questions that will challenge your knowledge on a variety of topics. From general knowledge to sports and entertainment, you’ll be sure to learn something new.
We’ve compiled a list of questions that will entertain and educate you. Each question is designed to make you think and broaden your horizons. Whether you’re an experienced trivia buff or just looking to test your knowledge, you’ll find something to enjoy here.
So take a few minutes to challenge yourself and see how much you know. The questions are designed to be fun and engaging, so don’t worry if you don’t get them all right. The important thing is that you learn something new and have a good time. So let’s get started!
- Comedian Brian Regan was born in which year?
The correct answer is 1957.
Brian Regan, an American stand-up comedian and actor, was born in 1957 in Miami, Florida.
- Name a 1975 movie starring Jack Nicholson?
The correct answer is “One Flew Over the Cuckoo’s Nest”.
- Austin Powers in Goldmember
- One Flew Over the Cuckoo’s Nest
- Death Wish
It is a 1975 American drama film directed by Milos Forman, based on the 1962 novel of the same name by Ken Kesey.
- Which Victorian era word means “a woman who brews or sells ale”?
The correct answer is “alewife”.
An alewife is a female brewer or seller of ale, a type of beer, during the Victorian era.
- In which year was the classic novel Jane Eyre published?
The correct answer is 1847.
The classic novel Jane Eyre by Charlotte Bronte was first published in 1847.
- Which Victorian era word means “amusing or comical”?
The correct answer is “droll”.
Droll is a Victorian era word meaning amusing or comical, usually in a dry, subtle way.
- What is the correct 3-digit ISO country code for Fiji?
The correct country code is FJI.
FJI is the International Organization for Standardization (ISO) 3-digit code assigned to Fiji, an island nation in the South Pacific Ocean.
- Who directed the 1992 movie “Basic Instinct?
The correct answer is Paul Verhoeven.
- Paul Verhoeven
- William Wyler
- Paul Thomas Anderson
- Alfred Hitchcock
Paul Verhoeven is a Dutch film director, screenwriter, and producer who directed the 1992 psychological thriller, Basic Instinct.
- “alerted” is an anagram of which word?
The correct answer is “related”.
An anagram is a type of word play in which the letters of one word are rearranged to create a new word. In this case, the word “alerted” can be rearranged to form the word “related”.
- Faker was a character from which 1980’s toy craze?
The coorect answer is He-Man & The Masters of the Universe.
- He-Man & The Masters of the Universe
He-Man & The Masters of the Universe was a 1980’s toy craze that featured a heroic character named He-Man, who fought against the evil Skeletor with the help of his allies. Faker was one of Skeletor’s henchmen.
- Who directed the 1956 movie “The Killing?
The correct answer is Stanley Kubrick.
- Stanley Kubrick
- Edgar Wright
- Michael Curtiz
- Oliver Stone
Stanley Kubrick was an acclaimed film director, best known for his movies such as The Killing (1956), Paths of Glory (1957), and Dr. Strangelove (1964).
- The actor Rock Hudson took a lead role in which classic 1950’s movie?
The correct answer is “Giant”. Did you get it right?
- The Alamo
- 12 Angry Men
The correct answer is Giant, a classic 1950’s movie starring Rock Hudson in the lead role.
- In which year was the movie “Due Date” starring Robert Downey Jr released?
The correct answer is 2010.
Due Date, starring Robert Downey Jr., was released in 2010 and was a comedy-drama road movie about an unlikely pair of travelers on a cross-country journey.
- In which year was the movie “The Bounty” starring Liam Neeson released?
The correct answer is 1984.
The Bounty, a historical drama film starring Liam Neeson, was released in 1984.
- The Roman numeral X means what number?
The correct answer is 10.
The Roman numeral X is equivalent to the number 10 in the standard Hindu-Arabic numeral system.
- What was Van Gogh’s occupation before he emerged as an artist?
The correct answer is “a priest”.
- a miner
- an accountant
- a priest
- a gardener
Van Gogh worked as a Protestant pastor for a brief period of time before he decided to pursue his passion for art.