Are you a fan of the talented and beautiful Amanda Seyfried? Think you know everything there is to know about her life and career? Put your knowledge to the test with our 10-question multiple-choice trivia quiz!
From her early days in the entertainment industry to her most recent projects, this quiz covers it all. You’ll be challenged with questions about her movies, personal life, and even her lesser-known talents. So, get ready to dive deep into the world of Amanda Seyfried and see if you truly are a superfan.
With a mix of easy and difficult questions, this quiz is perfect for both casual fans and those who have followed Amanda’s career closely. So, gather your friends, or challenge yourself, and see who can get the highest score!
Don’t be discouraged if you don’t know all the answers – this quiz is a fun way to learn new facts about Amanda Seyfried. Plus, it’s a great excuse to rewatch some of her amazing performances!
Ready to take on the challenge? Grab your popcorn, settle in, and let the Amanda Seyfried trivia quiz begin! Good luck!
- In which year was Amanda Seyfried born?
The correct answer is 1985.
Amanda Seyfried was born on December 3, 1985.
- What was Amanda Seyfried’s first major acting role?
The correct answer is Karen Smith in Mean Girls.
- Sarah Henrickson in Big Love
- Karen Smith in Mean Girls
- Sophie Sheridan in Mamma Mia!
- Lilly Kane in Veronica Mars
Amanda Seyfried made her film debut as Karen Smith in the 2004 teen comedy Mean Girls.
- Which musical film did Amanda Seyfried star in alongside Meryl Streep?
The correct answer is Mamma Mia!.
- The Greatest Showman
- Mamma Mia!
- Into the Woods
- Les Misérables
Amanda Seyfried played the role of Sophie Sheridan in the 2008 film Mamma Mia! and its sequel, Mamma Mia! Here We Go Again.
- In the TV series Veronica Mars, what was Amanda Seyfried’s character’s name?
The correct answer is Lilly Kane.
- Meg Manning
- Lilly Kane
- Veronica Mars
- Parker Lee
Amanda Seyfried played Lilly Kane, Veronica Mars’ best friend, in a recurring role on the television series Veronica Mars from 2004 to 2006.
- Amanda Seyfried starred in which 2011 science fiction thriller film?
The correct answer is In Time.
- Source Code
- The Adjustment Bureau
- In Time
Amanda Seyfried starred opposite Justin Timberlake in the 2011 science fiction thriller film In Time.
- In the film Les Misérables, which character did Amanda Seyfried portray?
The correct answer is Cosette.
- Madame Thénardier
Amanda Seyfried played the role of Cosette in the 2012 film adaptation of the musical Les Misérables.
- Amanda Seyfried provided her voice for which character in the animated film Epic?
The correct answer is Mary Katherine.
- Mary Katherine
- Queen Tara
Amanda Seyfried voiced the character Mary Katherine in the 2013 animated film Epic.
- Which 2013 biographical drama film did Amanda Seyfried star in, portraying a famous adult film actress?
The correct answer is Lovelace.
- The Canyons
- Behind the Candelabra
- The Look of Love
Amanda Seyfried played the role of Linda Lovelace in the 2013 biographical drama film Lovelace.
- In which film did Amanda Seyfried play the role of a famous author’s wife?
The correct answer is The Art of Racing in the Rain.
- The End of Love
- The Art of Racing in the Rain
- The Last Word
Amanda Seyfried played the role of Eve Swift, the wife of a famous author, in the 2019 film The Art of Racing in the Rain.
- Amanda Seyfried received her first Academy Award nomination for which film?
The correct answer is Mank.
- First Reformed
- Letters to Juliet
- A Million Ways to Die in the West
Amanda Seyfried received her first Academy Award nomination for Best Supporting Actress for her role as Marion Davies in the 2020 film Mank.