Are you ready to test your knowledge on a variety of topics? Put your skills to the test with this fun and entertaining quiz. From animals to the natural world and even groups of animal names, this quiz will challenge your knowledge and give you the opportunity to learn something new.
The 25 questions in this quiz are multiple choice and cover a range of topics. From the different types of animals, to the names of animal groups, to the wonders of the natural world, this quiz will keep you entertained and educated. With each question, you will be presented with three possible answers, so you’ll need to choose carefully.
So, let’s get started! Put your knowledge to the test and see how well you can do. Good luck!
- What is the name of the shark that has the ability to change the color of its skin? |Leafy seadragon| Camouflaged shark
The correct answer is Camouflaged shark.
- Nurse shark
- Flamboyant cuttlefish
- Mirror shark
- The correct answer is Camouflaged shark.
Camouflaged shark is a species of shark that has the ability to change the color of its skin to blend in with its surroundings.
- In which year was the movie “Six Degrees of Separation” starring Will Smith released?
The correct answer is 1993.
The movie Six Degrees of Separation, starring Will Smith, was released in 1993, which marked the beginning of Smith’s successful film career.
- Argyll and Bute is a county in which part of the U.K.?
The correct answer is Scotland.
- Northern Ireland
Argyll and Bute is a county in Scotland, a country in the United Kingdom, located in the northern part of the island of Great Britain.
- Amphitrite is a named celestial object of what sort?
The correct answer is Asteroid.
Amphitrite is an asteroid, which is a small, rocky body that orbits the sun and is found in the asteroid belt between Mars and Jupiter.
- What is the Scrabble score for the 3-letter word “Day”?
The correct answer is 3 points.
- 3 points
- 8 points
- 2 points
- 5 points
Day is worth 3 points in Scrabble because it is a short, common word that is easily playable and has a low point value.
- Cristiano Ronaldo is known for their abilities in primarily which sport?
The correct answer is Soccer.
Cristiano Ronaldo is a professional soccer player who is widely regarded as one of the best in the world. He is known for his incredible skill, agility, and goal-scoring ability.
- Name a 2012 movie starring Ben Stiller?
The correct answer is “Neighborhood Watch”.
- My Blue Heaven
- Neighborhood Watch
- Forever Young
Neighborhood Watch is a 2012 comedy starring Ben Stiller, about a group of suburban dads who form a neighborhood watch group, only to discover a sinister alien plot.
- What is the real or full name of superstar Celine Dion?
The correct answer is Céline Marie Claudette Dion.
- Céline Marie Claudette Dion
- Reginald Kenneth Dwight
- Clint Eastwood
- Taylor Alison Swift
Céline Marie Claudette Dion is the full name of the Canadian singer, songwriter, and actress, who is one of the most successful and influential artists of all time.
- The James Bond movie “You Only Live Twice” was released in what year?
The correct answer is 1967.
The James Bond movie You Only Live Twice was released in 1967, which was the fifth installment of the James Bond franchise and the first to star Sean Connery as Bond.
- Which one of the following words is a noun?
Mincing is the noun.
Mincing is an action of cutting food into very small pieces.
- “maples” is an anagram of which word?
The correct answer is “sample”.
An anagram is a word or phrase that is formed by rearranging the letters of another word or phrase. Therefore, the word “maples” is an anagram of the word “sample”.
- The Quentin Tarantino movie “The Hateful Eight” was released in what year?
The correct answer is 2015.
The Hateful Eight, directed by Quentin Tarantino, was released in 2015. It was his eighth feature film, and was released in the United States in a limited 70mm roadshow format, with a wide release following in December.
- In which year was the movie “The Legend of Bagger Vance” starring Matt Damon released?
The correct answer is 2000.
The movie The Legend of Bagger Vance, starring Matt Damon, was released in the year 2000.
- In what year was the Disney movie “The Princess and the Frog” released?
The correct answer is 2009.
The Princess and the Frog, Disney’s first traditionally-animated film since Home on the Range in 2004, was released in 2009.
- The actor Yul Brynner took a lead role in which classic 1960’s movie?
The correct answer is “The Magnificent Seven”. Did you get it right?
- Who’s Afraid of Virginia Woolf?
- The Magnificent Seven
- The African Queen
- True Grit
The correct answer is The Magnificent Seven. Yul Brynner starred in this classic 1960’s western as Chris Adams, a gunslinger hired to protect a small Mexican village from a gang of bandits.
- The actor Michael J. Fox took a lead role in which classic 1980’s movie?
The correct answer is “Back to the Future”. Did you get it right?
- Heaven Can Wait
- Back to the Future
- Top Gun
The correct answer is Back to the Future. Michael J. Fox starred as Marty McFly, a teenager who travels back in time to the 1950s and must ensure his parents fall in love in order to ensure his own existence.
- Name a 1998 movie starring Ben Stiller?
The correct answer is “There’s Something About Mary”.
- The Professor and the Madman
- The Heartbreak Kid
- The World’s Fastest Indian
- There’s Something About Mary
There’s Something About Mary is a romantic comedy starring Ben Stiller, Cameron Diaz, and Matt Dillon that follows the story of a man’s attempt to reconnect with his high school crush.
- What is the highest mountain in Great Britain?
The correct answer is “Ben Nevis”.
- Ben Nevis
- Ben Macdui
- Cairn Toul
Ben Nevis is the highest mountain in Great Britain, standing at 1,345 meters (4,413 feet) above sea level.
- Complete the name of the movie “District _”?
The correct answer is “9” making the movie “District 9”.
District 9 is a science fiction action movie set in a world where aliens have been forced to live in a segregated area of Johannesburg, South Africa.
- The following is a line from which 1970’s film “Blessed are the cheese makers”?
The correct answer is “Life of Brian”.
- Blazing Saddles
- The Meaning of Life
- Moulin Rouge
- Life of Brian
Life of Brian is a 1979 British comedy film directed by Terry Jones and starring Graham Chapman. It follows the life of Brian Cohen, a young Jewish man who is mistaken for the messiah.
- The classic song “Under the Bridge” was by which artist?
The answer is Red Hot Chili Peppers.
- Red Hot Chili Peppers
- The Rolling Stones
- Tim Buckley
Red Hot Chili Peppers is an American funk rock band formed in 1983 in Los Angeles, California. They are best known for their hit single “Under the Bridge” which was released in 1991.
- Which one of the following words is a noun?
Overactive is the noun.
Overactive is a word used to describe an individual who is excessively energetic or enthusiastic.
- What unusual word means a type of skiing or snowboarding pants that are insulated and waterproof?
The correct answer is “salopettes”. Did you get it right?
Salopettes are a type of insulated and waterproof pants that are specifically designed for skiing or snowboarding, providing protection from the elements while allowing for a full range of movement.
- Kobuk Valley National Park is located in which U.S. state?
The correct is answer is Alaska.
- New Mexico
Kobuk Valley National Park is located in the northernmost U.S. state of Alaska, known for its vast wilderness and diverse wildlife.
- A group of larks is known as a what?
The correct answer is an ascension or exaltation.
- A cowardice
- A mischief
- An ascension or exaltation
- A gang or pack
An ascension or exaltation is a term used to describe a group of larks, which is a type of bird. It implies that the birds are flying high in the sky, as if they are rising up into the heavens.