Are you a fan of the epic crossover fighting game, Super Smash Bros. Ultimate? Do you think you have what it takes to call yourself an expert on this action-packed video game?
Put your knowledge to the test with our Super Smash Bros. Ultimate Quiz! We’ve prepared 10 challenging trivia questions, all in multiple-choice format, to see just how well you know the ins and outs of this popular game.
From character movesets to stage secrets, this quiz will cover a wide range of topics related to Super Smash Bros. Ultimate. Whether you’re a casual player or a competitive enthusiast, there’s something for everyone in this exciting quiz.
So, get ready to test your skills and prove your prowess in the world of Super Smash Bros. Ultimate. Good luck, and may the best smasher win!
- How many total fighters are in Super Smash Bros. Ultimate?
The correct answer is 82.
This includes all the base fighters as well as the DLC fighters from Fighters Pass 1 and 2.
- Which fighter was the first DLC character in Super Smash Bros. Ultimate?
The correct answer is Piranha Plant.
- Banjo & Kazooie
- Piranha Plant
Piranha Plant was released as a free DLC character for early purchasers of the game and later became available for purchase.
- Which company developed Super Smash Bros. Ultimate?
The correct answer is Bandai Namco Studios.
- Sora Ltd.
- HAL Laboratory
- Bandai Namco Studios
Bandai Namco Studios collaborated with Sora Ltd. and Nintendo to develop the game.
- Which character is known for their powerful “Falcon Punch” move?
The correct answer is Captain Falcon.
- Little Mac
- Captain Falcon
- Donkey Kong
Captain Falcon, from the F-Zero series, is known for his signature move, the Falcon Punch.
- What is the name of the single-player adventure mode in Super Smash Bros. Ultimate?
The correct answer is World of Light.
- Subspace Emissary
- Ultimate Adventure
- Spirits Adventure
- World of Light
World of Light is the single-player adventure mode in which players navigate a large map to rescue captured fighters and spirits.
- Which character is not a clone or “Echo Fighter” in Super Smash Bros. Ultimate?
The correct answer is King Dedede.
- King Dedede
- Dark Samus
King Dedede is a unique character, while Dark Samus, Lucina, and Daisy are Echo Fighters with similar movesets to other characters.
- Which item can be used to make a fighter temporarily invincible?
The correct answer is Super Star.
- Bullet Bill
- Super Star
- Warp Star
The Super Star is an item from the Mario series that grants temporary invincibility to the fighter who picks it up.
- What is the name of the stage that features a large, transforming, floating island?
The correct answer is Skyloft.
- Final Destination
- New Pork City
Skyloft is a stage from The Legend of Zelda: Skyward Sword that features a floating island that transforms throughout the match.
- Which fighter has a special move called “PK Thunder”?
The correct answer is Ness.
Ness, from the EarthBound series, has a special move called PK Thunder that allows him to control a ball of lightning.
- Which character has the ability to “pocket” items and projectiles?
The correct answer is Villager.
- Duck Hunt
Villager, from the Animal Crossing series, can use their special move “Pocket” to store items and projectiles for later use.