Are you ready to test your knowledge of the greatest show of all time? The Seinfeld trivia quiz is here to challenge even the most die-hard fans of the show!
This 15-question multiple-choice quiz will test your knowledge of the show’s characters, catchphrases, and iconic moments. From the Soup Nazi to the Junior Mint, you’ll need to know it all to ace this quiz. We’ve mixed it up with questions about the actors’ real-life careers, classic Seinfeld episodes, and the show’s cultural impact.
So, if you’re ready to prove your Seinfeld chops, buckle up and get ready to answer questions about the show’s most memorable moments. Good luck!
- What is the name of Jerry’s neighbor who frequently barges into his apartment?
The correct answer is Kramer.
Kramer, played by Michael Richards, is Jerry’s eccentric neighbor who often enters his apartment without warning.
- What is the occupation of George Costanza?
The correct answer is Salesman.
George Costanza, played by Jason Alexander, works as a salesman throughout the series, though he often pretends to be an architect.
- What is the name of the soup stand that the characters visit in the famous “Soup Nazi” episode?
The correct answer is Soup Kitchen.
- Soup Emporium
- Soup R’ Us
- Soup Kitchen
- Soup Station
In the “Soup Nazi” episode, the characters visit a soup stand called Soup Kitchen, which is run by a strict and temperamental chef.
- What is the name of the actress who plays Elaine Benes?
The correct answer is Julia Louis-Dreyfus.
- Julia Louis-Dreyfus
- Julianne Moore
- Julia Stiles
- Julia Roberts
Elaine Benes is played by actress Julia Louis-Dreyfus, who won multiple awards for her role on Seinfeld.
- What is the name of the cafe where the characters often hang out?
The correct answer is Monk’s Cafe.
- Central Perk
- Monk’s Cafe
- The Max
- The Peach Pit
Monk’s Cafe is the coffee shop where the characters of Seinfeld frequently meet and discuss their daily lives.
- What is the name of Jerry’s stand-up comedian friend who often appears on the show?
The correct answer is Kenny Bania.
- David Puddy
- Kenny Bania
- Tim Whatley
- Bob Sacamano
Kenny Bania, played by Steve Hytner, is a fellow stand-up comedian and friend of Jerry’s who often appears on the show.
- What is the name of George’s fiancée who dies from licking toxic envelopes?
The correct answer is Susan Ross.
- Penny Gail
- Susan Ross
- Jane Marla
Susan Ross, played by Heidi Swedberg, is George’s fiancée who dies from licking toxic envelopes while preparing their wedding invitations.
- What is the fake name that George uses when trying to remain anonymous?
The correct answer is Art Vandelay.
- Art Vandelay
- H.E. Pennypacker
- Dr. Martin Van Nostrand
- Kel Varnsen
George often uses the pseudonym Art Vandelay when trying to remain anonymous or deceive others.
- What is the name of the bakery that sells the famous black and white cookies?
The correct answer is Royal Bakery.
- The Cake House
- The Pastry Palace
- Dessert Delights
- Royal Bakery
The famous black and white cookies are sold at the Royal Bakery, which is mentioned in the episode “The Dinner Party.”
- What is the name of the woman who teaches Jerry and George how to play poker?
The correct answer is Fay.
Fay, played by Suzanne Snyder, is a woman who teaches Jerry and George how to play poker in the episode “The Stakeout.”
- What is the name of the horse that Kramer feeds Beef-A-Reeno?
The correct answer is Rusty.
In the episode “The Rye,” Kramer feeds a horse named Rusty Beef-A-Reeno, causing the horse to have uncontrollable flatulence.
- What is the name of the candy bar that Elaine claims is only available in the United States?
The correct answer is Oh Henry!.
- Oh Henry!
- Milky Way
In the episode “The Pledge Drive,” Elaine claims that the Oh Henry! candy bar is only available in the United States.
- What is the name of the game that George and Jerry create for a television pilot?
The correct answer is Jerry.
- The Trials of Life
In the episode “The Pilot,” George and Jerry create a television pilot called “Jerry,” which is based on their own lives.
- What is the name of the foundation that George works for after Susan’s death?
The correct answer is The Susan Ross Foundation.
- The Costanza Foundation
- The Human Fund
- The Ross Family Foundation
- The Susan Ross Foundation
After Susan’s death, George works for The Susan Ross Foundation, which was established by her parents in her memory.
- What is the name of the woman who convinces Jerry to buy a jacket in the episode “The Jacket”?
The correct answer is Elaine.
In the episode “The Jacket,” Elaine convinces Jerry to buy an expensive jacket, which he later regrets purchasing.