Welcome to our McDonald’s Trivia Quiz! In this quiz, we’ll be testing your knowledge about one of the world’s most popular fast-food chains, McDonald’s. With over 38,000 restaurants in more than 100 countries, McDonald’s has become a household name and a cultural icon.
Through this quiz, you’ll get to learn about the history of McDonald’s, its iconic menu items, its marketing campaigns, and much more. With 15 questions, you’ll have the opportunity to showcase your knowledge about this beloved fast-food chain and maybe even learn something new.
So whether you’re a die-hard McDonald’s fan or just love a good burger and fries, this quiz is perfect for you. Get ready to put your McDonald’s knowledge to the test and see how much you really know about this global phenomenon. Let’s get started!
- In what year was McDonald’s founded?
The correct answer is 1940.
McDonald’s was founded by Richard and Maurice McDonald in San Bernardino, California in 1940.
- Who were the original founders of McDonald’s?
The correct answer is Richard and Maurice McDonald.
- Colonel Sanders
- Dave Thomas
- Richard and Maurice McDonald
- Ray Kroc
Richard and Maurice McDonald founded McDonald’s in 1940 in San Bernardino, California.
- In what year did Ray Kroc join McDonald’s?
The correct answer is 1954.
Ray Kroc joined McDonald’s as a franchise agent in 1954 and eventually bought the chain from the McDonald brothers.
- What was the original menu item that McDonald’s was known for?
The correct answer is Barbecue.
- Hot Dogs
- Fried Chicken
McDonald’s originally started as a barbecue drive-in, but later switched to a focus on burgers, fries, and milkshakes.
- What is the name of McDonald’s mascot?
The correct answer is Ronald McDonald.
- Ronald McDonald
- Colonel Sanders
- Burger King
Ronald McDonald is the clown mascot of the McDonald’s fast-food chain.
- How many countries have McDonald’s restaurants?
The correct answer is over 100.
- over 100
McDonald’s has restaurants in over 100 countries around the world.
- What is the name of McDonald’s charity organization?
The correct answer is Ronald McDonald House Charities.
- Happy Meal Helpers
- McDonald’s Foundation
- Burger Cares
- Ronald McDonald House Charities
Ronald McDonald House Charities provides support and resources to families with sick children.
- Which country has the highest number of McDonald’s restaurants outside the United States?
The correct answer is Japan.
- United Kingdom
Japan has the highest number of McDonald’s restaurants outside the United States.
- What is the name of the meal specifically designed for children at McDonald’s?
The correct answer is Happy Meal.
- Tiny Meal
- Kid’s Meal
- Junior Meal
- Happy Meal
The Happy Meal is a meal specifically designed for children, usually including a toy.
- In what year did McDonald’s introduce the drive-thru service?
The correct answer is 1975.
McDonald’s introduced the drive-thru service in 1975 in Sierra Vista, Arizona.
- What is the name of McDonald’s signature burger?
The correct answer is Big Mac.
- Big Mac
- Quarter Pounder
The Big Mac is McDonald’s signature burger, consisting of two beef patties, special sauce, lettuce, cheese, pickles, and onions on a sesame seed bun.
- How many employees does McDonald’s have worldwide?
The correct answer is over 2 million.
- over 2 million
- 1 million
McDonald’s has over 2 million employees worldwide.
- In what year did McDonald’s open its first restaurant in Russia?
The correct answer is 1990.
McDonald’s opened its first restaurant in Russia in 1990.
- What is the name of McDonald’s breakfast sandwich featuring a round egg, Canadian bacon, and cheese?
The correct answer is Egg McMuffin.
- Sausage McMuffin
- Egg McMuffin
- Breakfast Burrito
- Bacon, Egg & Cheese Biscuit
The Egg McMuffin is a McDonald’s breakfast sandwich featuring a round egg, Canadian bacon, and cheese on an English muffin.
- Which famous basketball player had a McDonald’s meal named after him in 1992?
The correct answer is Michael Jordan.
- Michael Jordan
- Larry Bird
- Shaquille O’Neal
- Magic Johnson
The “McJordan” meal was named after Michael Jordan in 1992 and included a burger, fries, and a drink.