Ready to test your knowledge on one of Hollywood’s most iconic action stars? You’ve come to the right place! This Bruce Willis Trivia Quiz is designed to challenge your knowledge on the life and career of this versatile actor.
Featuring 10 multiple-choice questions, this quiz will cover various aspects of Bruce Willis’ career, from his early days in television to his blockbuster movies. Whether you’re a die-hard fan or just a casual moviegoer, this quiz is sure to entertain and educate.
Not only will you learn more about the man behind the characters, but you’ll also get a chance to test your memory on some of his most famous roles. From action-packed thrillers to heartwarming comedies, Bruce Willis has truly done it all.
So, are you ready to put your knowledge to the test? Grab your thinking cap and let’s dive into the world of Bruce Willis trivia! Good luck, and may the best fan win!
- What is Bruce Willis’s full name?
The correct answer is Walter Bruce Willis.
- Walter Bruce Willis
- Bruce W. Willis
- Bruce Walter Willis
- Walter Willis
Bruce Willis was born on March 19, 1955, in Idar-Oberstein, West Germany.
- In which 1988 film did Bruce Willis play the lead role of John McClane?
The correct answer is Die Hard.
- Die Hard
- Lethal Weapon
- The Last Boy Scout
- The Sixth Sense
Die Hard is an action thriller film that became a huge success and established Bruce Willis as an action star.
- What was the name of the television series that launched Bruce Willis’s career?
The correct answer is Moonlighting.
- St. Elsewhere
- Hart to Hart
- Remington Steele
Moonlighting is a television series that aired from 1985 to 1989, starring Bruce Willis and Cybill Shepherd as private detectives.
- In which 1994 film did Bruce Willis play a time-traveling criminal?
The correct answer is Twelve Monkeys.
- Twelve Monkeys
- The Time Traveler’s Wife
Twelve Monkeys is a science fiction film directed by Terry Gilliam, also starring Brad Pitt and Madeleine Stowe.
- Which famous director directed Bruce Willis in the 1995 film “Die Hard with a Vengeance”?
The correct answer is John McTiernan.
- Ridley Scott
- Steven Spielberg
- John McTiernan
- Michael Bay
John McTiernan directed both the first and third Die Hard films.
- In the 1999 film “The Sixth Sense,” what is the profession of Bruce Willis’s character?
The correct answer is Child psychologist.
- Child psychologist
Bruce Willis played Dr. Malcolm Crowe, a child psychologist trying to help a young boy who claims to see dead people.
- What is the name of the 2000 film in which Bruce Willis plays a security guard with superhuman abilities?
The correct answer is Unbreakable.
- The Fifth Element
Unbreakable is a superhero thriller film directed by M. Night Shyamalan, also starring Samuel L. Jackson.
- In which 2012 film does Bruce Willis play an older version of Joseph Gordon-Levitt’s character?
The correct answer is Looper.
- The Expendables 2
- Moonrise Kingdom
- Red 2
Looper is a science fiction thriller film directed by Rian Johnson, involving time travel and organized crime.
- Bruce Willis has provided the voice for a character in which animated film?
The correct answer is Over the Hedge.
- The Incredibles
- Over the Hedge
Bruce Willis voiced the character of RJ, a raccoon, in the 2006 animated film Over the Hedge.
- In which Quentin Tarantino film did Bruce Willis play a professional boxer?
The correct answer is Pulp Fiction.
- Pulp Fiction
- Kill Bill
- Inglourious Basterds
- Reservoir Dogs
Bruce Willis portrayed Butch Coolidge, a professional boxer, in the 1994 film Pulp Fiction.