Are you ready to test your knowledge? Are you up for a challenge? If so, you’ve come to the right place! Here you will find 25 questions of general knowledge, but don’t worry, they are all easy! This quiz will test your knowledge of English language, vocabulary and even a bit of Hangman.
This quiz is perfect for those who want to test their knowledge. Whether you are looking to brush up on some forgotten facts or just have some fun, this quiz is for you. Each question has an answer provided, so you don’t have to worry about any of them stumping you.
So, if you are ready, let’s get started! Put your knowledge to the test and see how much you know. Good luck and have fun!
- Can you solve the word “b___g” with missing letters?
The correct answer is bring.
Bring is a verb that means to transport something from one place to another.
- Latem is the reverse spelling of which word?
The correct answer is metal. Did you get it right?
Latem is the reverse spelling of metal, which is an element found in nature that is commonly used for a variety of purposes, such as in the production of utensils, jewelry, and building materials.
- Namow is the reverse spelling of which word?
The correct answer is woman. Did you get it right?
Yes, the answer is correct. Namow is a reverse spelling of the word woman, which is a term used to refer to an adult female human.
- “Harold Lee” was a character featured in which blockbuster movie?
The correct answer is “Harold & Kumar Go to White Castle”.
- Harold & Kumar Go to White Castle
- The Mask
- The Lord of the Rings: The Two Towers
- TRON: Legacy
Harold & Kumar Go to White Castle is a 2004 comedy film starring John Cho and Kal Penn as Harold Lee and Kumar Patel, two friends who embark on a wild adventure to satisfy their craving for White Castle hamburgers.
- Can you solve the word “u_d_r_ine” with missing letters?
The correct answer is underline.
Underline is a formatting feature that is used to draw attention to a specific part of a text, usually by drawing a line beneath it.
- What is the term for the study of human language and communication?
The correct answer is Linguistics.
Linguistics is the scientific study of language and its structure, including the study of its rules and use in communication.
- Can you solve the word “_r_u_l_” with missing letters?
The correct answer is trouble.
The missing letters in the word _r_u_l_ are “t” and “e”, forming the word “trouble”.
- What the nationality of talented actor Hugh Jackman?
The correct answer is Australian.
Hugh Jackman is a talented actor who was born in Sydney, Australia and identifies as an Australian citizen.
- What is the tenth letter of the alphabet?
The correct answer is J.
The tenth letter of the alphabet is J, which is the tenth letter in the English alphabet.
- ______ Tyler – famous rock or music star?
This correct answer is Steven Tyler.
- Steven Tyler
- Tim Buckley
- David Bowie
- John Paul Jones
He is an American singer, songwriter, musician, actor, and former television music competition judge, best known as the frontman of the Boston-based rock band Aerosmith, in which he also plays the harmonica, and occasional piano and percussion.
- Name the 1973 movie directed by Franklin J. Schaffner and starring Steve McQueen and Dustin Hoffman?
The correct answer is Papillon.
- The Usual Suspects
- La La Land
Papillon is a 1973 prison drama directed by Franklin J. Schaffner and starring Steve McQueen and Dustin Hoffman. It follows the story of a French prisoner’s daring escape from a notorious penal colony in French Guiana.
- Can you unjumble “Ygar Niiess” to reveal a famous actor?
The correct answer is Gary Sinise. Did you get it right?
- Gary Sinise
- Johnny Depp
- Tom Hanks
- Sally Field
Gary Sinise is an American actor, director, and musician famous for his roles in Forrest Gump, Apollo 13, and CSI: NY.
- Tuohtiw is the reverse spelling of which word?
The correct answer is without. Did you get it right?
The reverse spelling of “without” is “tuohtiw” because the letters are written in reverse order.
- Can you unjumble “Simoen Tgeisonr” to reveal a famous actor?
The correct answer is Simone Signoret. Did you get it right?
- Charles Bronson
- Simone Signoret
- Robert Downey Jr
- Sigourney Weaver
Simone Signoret was a French actor who won an Academy Award for her role in the 1960 film “Room at the Top”. She was also known for her roles in films such as “Ship of Fools” and “Casque d’Or”.
- What is the correct 3-digit ISO country code for New Zealand?
The correct country code is NZL.
The 3-digit ISO country code for New Zealand is NZL, which is an abbreviation for the International Organization for Standardization (ISO) code assigned to the country.
- Dneirf is the reverse spelling of which word?
The correct answer is friend. Did you get it right?
The correct answer is “friend”, which is a word used to describe someone with whom you share a close bond or connection.
- Who provided the voice for the animated character “Scar”?
The correct answer is Jeremy Irons.
- Jeremy Irons
- Charlotte Rampling
- Jeffrey Jones
- Mel Blanc
Jeremy Irons is an Academy Award-winning actor who provided the voice for the villainous character Scar in the Disney animated film, The Lion King.
- Can you solve the word “_an_o_” with missing letters?
The correct answer is cannot.
The word cannot indicates that it is not possible to solve the missing letters in the word.
- Netsil is the reverse spelling of which word?
The correct answer is listen. Did you get it right?
Netsil is the reverse spelling of the word listen, which is the act of paying attention to sound in order to hear something.
- Can you solve the word “e_c___” with missing letters?
The correct answer is except.
The word “except” means to exclude or leave out something.
- Can you unjumble “Eanhel Oanbhm Terrca” to reveal a famous actor?
The correct answer is Helena Bonham Carter. Did you get it right?
- Anthony Hopkins
- Elizabeth Taylor
- Richard Attenborough
- Helena Bonham Carter
Yes, Helena Bonham Carter is a famous British actress whose career spans over four decades and includes roles in films such as Harry Potter, Fight Club, and The King’s Speech.
- Can you solve the word “e__h_” with missing letters?
The correct answer is eight.
The word ‘eight’ is a numerical term used to refer to the number 8.
- An animal with thick fur and flippers, or a device used for closing or securing something – what am I?
The correct answer is “seal”.
Seal is a type of marine mammal that has thick fur and flippers, adapted for swimming in the ocean. It is also the common name for a device used for closing or securing something, such as a door or container lid.
- Can you unjumble “Jonena Wrdoowad” to reveal a famous actor?
The correct answer is Joanne Woodward. Did you get it right?
- Renée Zellweger
- Joanne Woodward
- Forest Whitaker
- Charlize Theron
Joanne Woodward is an American actress who has won three Academy Awards, making her one of the most acclaimed actresses in Hollywood history.
- Can you solve the word “o_i_io_” with missing letters?
The correct answer is opinion.
Opinion is the ability to form a judgement or express a point of view.