Are you ready to test your general knowledge? This exciting quiz will challenge your knowledge on a range of topics, from animals to the natural world. Whether you are an expert on all things trivia or just getting started, this quiz will provide an entertaining way to learn more about the world around us.
The quiz consists of 25 questions, all of which are easy level. You can expect questions on animals, the natural world and more. You will be asked to answer questions on different topics, such as what type of animal lives in the Amazon rainforest or what type of star is the sun.
So, if you’re ready, it’s time to put your knowledge to the test and see how many of the questions you can answer correctly. Let’s get started!
- ____ Highland Terrier – breed of dog?
This correct answer is West Highland Terrier.
- Bernese Mountain Dog
- West Highland Terrier
- Rhodesian Ridgeback
- Shih Tzu
West Highland Terriers are small, white terriers with a double coat of fur and an alert, friendly demeanor.
- Can you solve the word “b_s_d_” with missing letters?
The correct answer is beside.
The word “beside” means “next to or close to”.
- What is the correct 3-digit ISO country code for Sri Lanka?
The correct country code is LKA.
The 3-digit ISO country code for Sri Lanka is LKA, which is an abbreviation for the International Organization for Standardization’s country code for Sri Lanka.
- _______ Wolf – famous rock or music star?
This correct answer is Howlin’ Wolf.
- John Entwistle
- Bon Scott
- Howlin’ Wolf
- Thom Yorke
He was an American blues singer and guitarist who was influential in the development of electric blues and rock and roll.
- Retsis is the reverse spelling of which word?
The correct answer is sister. Did you get it right?
Retsis is a reverse spelling of the word sister, which is a term used to refer to a female family member who is either a blood relative or related by marriage.
- Yvaeh is the reverse spelling of which word?
The correct answer is heavy. Did you get it right?
Yvaeh is a reverse spelling of the word heavy, which is used to describe something that is of great weight or mass.
- Can you solve the word “_t_a__e” with missing letters?
The correct answer is strange.
The word “strange” is an adjective used to describe something that is unusual or out of the ordinary.
- The Huntsman is a type of what animal?
The correct answer is Spider. Did you get it right?
The Huntsman Spider is a type of arachnid, known for its large size and long legs, which enable it to move quickly and cover large distances.
- The day December 7 falls in which week of the year?
The asnwer is the 49th week of the year.
December 7 falls in the 49th week of the year because it is the seventh day of the twelfth month, and there are 52 weeks in a year.
- Can you solve the word “p___o_” with missing letters?
The correct answer is person.
Person is a noun used to refer to a human being, either male or female.
- What unusual word means a type of cornbread that is cooked on a griddle or skillet?
The correct answer is “hoecake”. Did you get it right?
Hoecake is a type of cornbread that is cooked on a griddle or skillet. It is an old-fashioned Southern dish that has been around for centuries.
- Can you solve the word “_nv_nt_ry” with missing letters?
The correct answer is inventory.
Inventory is a list of items held in stock, such as goods and materials, typically with an indication of quantity and/or value.
- Eciov is the reverse spelling of which word?
The correct answer is voice. Did you get it right?
Eciov is the reverse spelling of the word “voice,” which refers to the sound made by the human vocal chords.
- Rehtar is the reverse spelling of which word?
The correct answer is rather. Did you get it right?
Rather is a word that is used to express preference or to indicate choice, usually in the negative sense of not wanting to do something. It is the reverse spelling of the word Rehtar.
- Which of the following is an adverb used to indicate the current day or a specific day?
The correct answer is “today”.
Today is an adverb used to refer to the current day or a particular day in the present.
- Tsniaga is the reverse spelling of which word?
The correct answer is against. Did you get it right?
Tsniaga is the reverse spelling of the word against, which is used to indicate opposition or resistance to something.
- The classic song “Sympathy for the Devil” was by which artist?
The answer is The Rolling Stones.
- The Rolling Stones
- John Lennon
The Rolling Stones are an English rock band formed in London in 1962, best known for the classic song “Sympathy for the Devil”.
- ____ Picoult – well known author?
This correct answer is Jodi Picoult.
- Jodi Picoult
- Margaret Atwood
- William Blake
- Ray Bradbury
Jodi Picoult is an internationally-acclaimed best-selling author known for her thought-provoking and emotionally-charged novels exploring complex moral and ethical issues.
- Can you solve the word “_ea_d” with missing letters?
The correct answer is heard.
The missing letters, _ea_d, are arranged to form the word “heard”, which is a verb meaning to perceive sound using the ears.
- The famous line “Life is like a box of chocolates” is from which movie?
The correct answer is “Forrest Gump”.
- The Big Lebowski
- Forrest Gump
- The Shining
The iconic line “Life is like a box of chocolates” is from the 1994 movie “Forrest Gump”, starring Tom Hanks.
- Which U.S. state is abbreviated to “LA”?
The correct answer is Louisiana.
Louisiana is a state located in the southern United States, known for its culture, cuisine, and music. Its two-letter abbreviation is “LA”.
- A baby goose is called a what?
The correct answer is gosling.
A gosling is the name given to a young or baby goose.
- ______ Melville – well known author?
This correct answer is Herman Melville.
- Herman Melville
- Charlotte Bronte
- Aldous Huxley
- J.D. Salinger
He was an American novelist, short story writer, essayist, and poet best known for his classic novel Moby Dick.
- Name the 1999 movie directed by David Fincher and starring Brad Pitt and Edward Norton?
The correct answer is Fight Club.
- The Lion King
- The Third Man
- Fight Club
- Black Swan
Fight Club is a 1999 psychological thriller directed by David Fincher and starring Brad Pitt and Edward Norton as members of an underground organization that engages in bare-knuckle fighting.
- The Moorhead’s Wrasse is a type of what animal?
The correct answer is Fish. Did you get it right?
The Moorhead’s Wrasse is a species of fish found in the tropical waters of the Indian and Pacific Oceans. It is a brightly colored, bottom-dwelling species that is popular in the aquarium trade.