Are you ready to test your Bible knowledge? Have you been reading the Bible and want to see how much you’ve learned? Or maybe you’re looking for a fun way to brush up on your Bible knowledge? Look no further, because this 20 Question Bible Quiz is just the thing for you!
This quiz will challenge you with questions from a variety of topics, including Bible stories, Bible characters, and Bible verses. Each question will have multiple choice answers, so even if you don’t know the answer right away, you can take a guess and still get it right. Whether you’re an experienced Bible reader or just starting out, this quiz is sure to give you a fun and informative experience.
Let’s get started! Take a deep breath, read the questions carefully, and see how much you know about the Bible. Good luck!
- Who was the first man created by God?
The correct answer is Adam.
According to the Bible, God created Adam from the dust of the ground and breathed life into him.
- Who was the first woman created by God?
The correct answer is Eve.
Eve was created from Adam’s rib as a companion for him.
- How many days did it take for God to create the world?
The correct answer is 6 days.
- 6 days
- 5 days
- 7 days
- 10 days
God created the world in 6 days and rested on the 7th day, which is known as the Sabbath.
- Who built an ark to survive the great flood?
The correct answer is Noah.
God instructed Noah to build an ark to save his family and two of every kind of animal from the flood.
- Who led the Israelites out of Egypt?
The correct answer is Moses.
Moses was chosen by God to lead the Israelites out of slavery in Egypt and into the Promised Land.
- Who was the giant Philistine warrior that David defeated?
The correct answer is Goliath.
David, a young shepherd, defeated the giant Goliath with a single stone from his sling.
- Who was the first king of Israel?
The correct answer is Saul.
Saul was anointed by the prophet Samuel to be the first king of Israel.
- Who was the second king of Israel?
The correct answer is David.
David, a shepherd and the youngest son of Jesse, was chosen by God to be the second king of Israel.
- Who was the third king of Israel and built the first temple in Jerusalem?
The correct answer is Solomon.
Solomon, the son of David and Bathsheba, was known for his wisdom and built the first temple in Jerusalem.
- What is the name of the sea that the Israelites crossed during the Exodus from Egypt?
The correct answer is Red Sea.
- Sea of Galilee
- Red Sea
- Dead Sea
- Mediterranean Sea
Moses parted the Red Sea for the Israelites to escape the pursuing Egyptian army.
- What is the name of the mountain where Moses received the Ten Commandments?
The correct answer is Mount Sinai.
- Mount Zion
- Mount Carmel
- Mount Sinai
- Mount Moriah
God gave Moses the Ten Commandments on Mount Sinai.
- Who was the mother of Jesus?
The correct answer is Mary.
Mary, a young virgin, was chosen by God to be the mother of Jesus, the Messiah.
- Who was the father of Jesus?
The correct answer is Joseph.
Joseph, a carpenter, was the earthly father of Jesus, but Jesus was conceived by the Holy Spirit.
- What city was Jesus born in?
The correct answer is Bethlehem.
Jesus was born in Bethlehem, fulfilling the prophecy of the Messiah’s birthplace.
- Who baptized Jesus?
The correct answer is John the Baptist.
- John the Baptist
John the Baptist, a prophet and cousin of Jesus, baptized Jesus in the Jordan River.
- Who betrayed Jesus for thirty pieces of silver?
The correct answer is Judas Iscariot.
- Judas Iscariot
- Pontius Pilate
Judas Iscariot, one of Jesus’ twelve disciples, betrayed Jesus to the religious leaders for thirty pieces of silver.
- What is the name of the hill where Jesus was crucified?
The correct answer is Golgotha.
- Mount of Olives
- Mount Moriah
Jesus was crucified on Golgotha, also known as Calvary, meaning “place of the skull.”
- How many days was Jesus in the tomb before his resurrection?
The correct answer is 3 days.
- 12 days
- 40 days
- 3 days
- 7 days
Jesus was crucified and buried in a tomb, and he rose from the dead on the third day.
- What is the name of the disciple who doubted Jesus’ resurrection until he saw the wounds in his hands and side?
The correct answer is Thomas.
Thomas, also known as “Doubting Thomas,” believed in Jesus’ resurrection after seeing his wounds.
- What event marked the beginning of the Christian church, when the Holy Spirit descended upon the disciples?
The correct answer is Pentecost.
Pentecost, occurring 50 days after Jesus’ resurrection, marks the beginning of the Christian church when the Holy Spirit descended upon the disciples.