Are you ready to test your knowledge? Well, you’ve come to the right place! Let’s see if you can answer 20 puzzling multiple choice general knowledge questions.
Do you know the answer to the question “Can you solve the word _ys_e_ with missing letters?” Is it first, family, effect, system? Or can you complete the name of the movie “A Beautiful ____?” Is it Locker, At Bernie’s, Nemo, Beautiful Mind or Noitces?
We’ll be covering a range of topics from Biology to The Human Body. So, brush up on your knowledge and get ready to put your brain power to the test! Good luck!
- Can you solve the word “_ys_e_” with missing letters?
The correct answer is system. System is a set of interconnected elements that work together to achieve a common goal.
- Complete the name of the movie “A Beautiful ____”?
The correct answer is “Beautiful Mind” making the movie “A Beautiful Mind”.
- At Bernie’s
- Noitces is the reverse spelling of which word?
The correct answer is section. Did you get it right? Noitces is the reverse spelling of the word “notice”, which is a noun meaning a formal announcement or warning.
- The legendary “Animals” is an album by which artist?
The answer is Pink Floyd. Pink Floyd is an English rock band formed in 1965 who are widely regarded as one of the most influential and successful rock bands of all time. Their 1967 album, The Piper at the Gates of Dawn, and their 1969 album, The legendary Animals, are considered two of the most iconic albums of the psychedelic rock genre.
- Solomon Burke
- The Beatles
- Pink Floyd
- The Doors
- Which planet is known as the red planet?
The correct answer is Mars. Mars is often referred to as the red planet due to its reddish-orange hue, which is caused by the high iron oxide content in its soil.
- What unusual word means a clumsy or uncoordinated person, often used to describe someone who is drunk or intoxicated?
The correct answer is “stumblebum”. Did you get it right? A stumblebum is someone who is clumsy or uncoordinated, often due to being drunk or intoxicated.
- _______ Stipe – famous rock or music star?
This correct answer is Michael Stipe. He is an American singer, songwriter, and musician who is best known as the lead vocalist of the alternative rock band R.E.M. from 1980 to 2011.
- Noel Gallagher
- Michael Stipe
- Dan Auerbach
- Tim Buckley
- Dellif is the reverse spelling of which word?
The correct answer is filled. Did you get it right? The correct answer is “filled”, which is a verb meaning to make or become full.
- Which of the following is to put on clothing or attire?
The correct answer is “dress”. Dress is the action of putting on clothing or attire. It is the process of selecting and wearing the appropriate clothing for a given occasion.
- Name the 1957 movie directed by Sidney Lumet and starring Henry Fonda and Lee J. Cobb?
The correct answer is 12 Angry Men. 12 Angry Men is a 1957 American courtroom drama film directed by Sidney Lumet and starring Henry Fonda and Lee J. Cobb. It follows a jury of twelve men as they deliberate the guilt or acquittal of a defendant on the basis of reasonable doubt.
- Léon: The Professional
- To Be or Not to Be
- 12 Angry Men
- The Sound of Music
- Which of the following is a popular fast food chain?
The correct answer is McDonald’s. McDonald’s is an American fast food chain that is widely recognized for its hamburgers, chicken sandwiches, and french fries.
- Can you solve the word “s___d” with missing letters?
The correct answer is speed. Speed is the rate of motion or action, usually measured in terms of time. It is the rate at which an object moves, or the rate at which a task is completed.
- Hcruhc is the reverse spelling of which word?
The correct answer is church. Did you get it right? Yes, church is the reverse spelling of the word hcruhc. It is a word used to refer to a Christian place of worship.
- The Milk is a type of what animal?
The correct answer is Snake. Did you get it right? Snakes are a type of animal that produces milk to feed their young. It is a calcium-rich, protein-rich liquid secreted from the mammary glands of female snakes.
- What unusual word means an old-fashioned term for an umbrella?
The correct answer is “bumbershoot”. Did you get it right? Yes, bumbershoot is an old-fashioned term for an umbrella, derived from the combination of the words “umbrella” and “parashute”.
- Tnerap is the reverse spelling of which word?
The correct answer is parent. Did you get it right? Tnerap is a reverse spelling of the word parent, which is used to refer to a person’s biological mother and father.
- Gnorts is the reverse spelling of which word?
The correct answer is strong. Did you get it right? Gnorts is a reverse spelling of the word strong, which is an adjective used to describe someone or something that is powerful, resilient, and capable.
- Suoirav is the reverse spelling of which word?
The correct answer is various. Did you get it right? The reverse spelling of “various” is “suoirav”, which is a combination of the letters from the original word rearranged in a different order.
- Dead On Arrival is typically abbreviated to what?
The correct answer is DOA. DOA stands for “Dead On Arrival” and is used to describe a situation in which a person or object has died before they can be helped or transported to a medical facility.
- What is the hormone produced by the pancreas that regulates blood sugar levels called?
The correct answer is Insulin. Insulin is a hormone produced by the pancreas that plays a key role in the regulation of blood sugar levels by helping the body absorb glucose from the bloodstream.