Are you looking for a fun and entertaining way to test your general knowledge? Then look no further! Our 20 Level General Knowledge Questions With Answers Quiz is the perfect way to test your knowledge and have some fun at the same time.
This quiz is designed to challenge you, with a medium difficulty level. Questions will cover a variety of topics, such as the natural world, animals and sharks. So, if you’re looking for a quiz to test your knowledge on a range of topics, this is the quiz for you!
Let’s get started! Put your knowledge to the test and see how many questions you can answer correctly. Good luck!
- Which one of the following is planet (or dwarf planet) rather than a moon?
The correct answer is Neptune.
Neptune is the eighth planet from the Sun, and is not a moon orbiting another planet.
- Which author wrote the classic children’s book “Swallows and Amazons”?
The correct author was Arthur Ransome.
- Stephen King
- Madeleine L’Engle
- Arthur Ransome
- Roald Dahl
Arthur Ransome was an English author best known for his classic children’s book “Swallows and Amazons”, which tells the story of two groups of children sailing in the Lake District.
- What is the capital city of San Marino?
The correct city is San Marino.
- San Marino
San Marino is the capital city of the small, landlocked country of the same name. It is located in the Apennine Mountains of central Italy and is the world’s oldest republic.
- Swansea is a county in which part of the U.K.?
The correct answer is Wales.
- Northern Ireland
Swansea is a county located in the south-west of Wales, a country that is part of the United Kingdom.
- In which year was the classic novel The Catcher in the Rye published?
The correct answer is 1951.
The Catcher in the Rye, a classic novel by J.D. Salinger, was first published in 1951.
- Which racing driver won the 2013 Formula One World Championship?
The correct answer is Sebastian Vettel (Germany).
- Sebastian Vettel (Germany)
- Mike Hawthorn (UK)
- Michael Schumacher (Germany)
- Lewis Hamilton (UK)
Sebastian Vettel, a German racing driver, won the 2013 Formula One World Championship, becoming the youngest driver in history to win the title four times.
- Name a 1986 movie starring Nicolas Cage?
The correct answer is “The Boy in Blue”.
- The Boy in Blue
- Dolemite Is My Name
- Doctor Dolittle
- Then Came You
The Boy in Blue is a 1986 drama film starring Nicolas Cage as a Canadian speed skater who is determined to win an Olympic medal.
- The Greek alphabet letter “Τ” is named?
The correct answer is “Tau”.
Tau is the 19th letter of the Greek alphabet, and its name is derived from the Greek word ταυ, meaning “mark” or “sign”.
- In which year was the movie “Eternal Sunshine of the Spotless Mind” starring Jim Carrey released?
The correct answer is 2004.
The movie “Eternal Sunshine of the Spotless Mind” starring Jim Carrey was released in 2004, marking the beginning of a critically acclaimed and award-winning film.
- The U.S. state of Mississippi is abbreviated to which two letters?
The correct abbreviation is “MS”.
The two letters MS stand for the U.S. state of Mississippi, which is the 32nd state to join the Union.
- The chemical symbol of the element Nobelium is?
The correct answer is “No”.
Nobelium is an artificially created element and does not have a chemical symbol.
- Which character or actor did NOT appear in “Friends”?
The correct answer is Cole Lockhart.
- Cole Lockhart
- Ross Geller
- Joey Tribbiani
- Rachel Green
Cole Lockhart is a character from the show The Affair, and did not appear in Friends.
- The chemical symbol of the element Ytterbium is?
The correct answer is “Yb”.
Ytterbium’s chemical symbol is Yb, which stands for its Latin name, Ytterbium, and its atomic number, 70.
- The Italian term “Buonasera” transaltes to what in English?
The corrrect answer is “Good evening”.
- Good evening
Buonasera is an Italian greeting that is used in the evening to say “good evening” to someone. It is the equivalent of saying “good evening” in English.
- The French langauge term “Le salon” transaltes to what in English?
The corrrect answer is “Living room”.
- I like
- Living room
Le salon is a French term which literally translates to ‘the living room’, referring to a space in the home which is typically used for relaxation and entertainment.
- What is the real or full name of superstar Meryl Streep?
The correct answer is Mary Louise Streep.
- Mariah Angela Carey
- Marshall Bruce Mathers III
- Catherine Deneuve
- Mary Louise Streep
Meryl Streep’s full name is Mary Louise Streep, which she often goes by professionally.
- In which year was the movie “Jack Reacher: Never Go Back” starring Tom Cruise released?
The correct answer is 2016.
The movie “Jack Reacher: Never Go Back” starring Tom Cruise was released in 2016.
- Beijing is the capital of?
The correct answer is “China”.
Beijing is the national capital of the People’s Republic of China, a country located in East Asia.
- The type of cheese called “Queso Blanco” comes from which country?
The correct answer is Mexico.
Queso Blanco is a type of cheese traditionally made in Mexico using cow’s milk and is a staple in Mexican cuisine.
- What is the name of the shark species that is known to be the largest predator in the world?
The correct answer is Great White shark.
- Grizzly bear
- Polar bear
- Great White shark
The Great White shark is a species of shark that is known to be the largest predatory fish in the world, growing up to 20 feet in length and weighing up to 5,000 pounds.