Are you looking for a fun way to spend time with your family? Look no further! This page contains 20 entertaining and challenging quiz questions and answers that are sure to bring the family together.
From the English Language to the Victorian Era, these questions will test your knowledge and get you thinking. You’ll be surprised at how much you know and how much you don’t! This quiz is the perfect way to have a good time and learn something new.
So, gather around the table and get ready for an evening of family fun. With these questions, you’ll be able to test your knowledge and have a good time. So, let’s get started!
- In which year was the movie “The Voyage of Doctor Dolittle” starring Robert Downey Jr released?
The correct answer is 2021.
The movie The Voyage of Doctor Dolittle starring Robert Downey Jr was released in 2021.
- In which year was the movie “Strange Brew” starring Rick Moranis released?
The correct answer is 1983.
Strange Brew, a Canadian comedy film starring Rick Moranis, was released in 1983.
- Who directed the 1999 movie “The 13th Warrior?
The correct answer is John McTiernan.
- Oliver Stone
- John McTiernan
- Carol Reed
- John Hughes
John McTiernan is an American director and producer who directed the 1999 movie The 13th Warrior, an action-adventure film based on the novel Eaters of the Dead by Michael Crichton.
- Crater Lake National Park is located in which U.S. state?
The correct answer is Oregon. Did you get it right?
- California and Nevada
Crater Lake National Park is located in the U.S. state of Oregon, known for its beautiful landscapes and recreational activities.
- The Kübler-Ross model is a hypothesis mainly dealing with what type of emotion?
The correct answer is “Grief”.
The Kübler-Ross model is a hypothesis that deals primarily with the five stages of grief: denial, anger, bargaining, depression, and acceptance.
- In what year was the Disney movie “The Fox and the Hound” released?
The correct answer is 1981.
The Fox and the Hound, a classic Disney animated movie, was released in 1981 to critical acclaim and is still beloved by children and adults alike.
- Name a 1998 movie starring Robert Downey Jr?
The correct answer is “U”.S”. Marshals”.
- U.S. Marshals
- America’s Sweethearts
- Avengers: Infinity War
- A Good Day to Die Hard
U.S. Marshals is a 1998 action-thriller film starring Robert Downey Jr. as a Deputy U.S. Marshal tasked with tracking down a dangerous fugitive.
- The Greek alphabet letter “Ν” is named?
The correct answer is “Nu”.
Nu is the 14th letter in the Greek alphabet and is pronounced like the English letter “N”.
- Pioneer Punks The Clash had a hit in 1979 with the song London?
The correct answer is Calling. How did you score?
The Clash’s hit song “London Calling” was released in 1979, and it was a chart success. The song was a call to action for the punk movement, and it was widely regarded as one of the most influential punk songs of all time.
- The city of Poole is in which English county?
The correct answer is Dorset.
- West Midlands
- Greater London
Poole is a coastal town located in the South West of England, in the county of Dorset.
- Which U.S. President came before John Adams?
The correct answer is George Washington.
- Herbert Hoover
- John Adams
- George Washington
- Thomas Jefferson
George Washington was the first President of the United States, serving from 1789 to 1797 and paving the way for the presidency of John Adams in 1797.
- The Italian term “Quant’è?” transaltes to what in English?
The corrrect answer is “How much is it?”.
- How much is it?
- Good day
- I want
Quant’è? is an Italian phrase that is used to ask about the cost of an item. It can be translated to English as “How much is it?” and is used to inquire about the monetary value of something.
- In what year was Francis Ford Coppola’s movie “Peggy Sue Got Married” released?
The correct answer is 1986.
Francis Ford Coppola’s movie Peggy Sue Got Married was released in 1986, making it one of the most popular romantic comedy films of the decade.
- The actor Steve Martin took a lead role in which classic 1980’s movie?
The correct answer is “The Jerk”. Did you get it right?
- Spies Like Us
- The Jerk
- Raging Bull
The Jerk is a classic 1980’s comedy starring Steve Martin as Navin Johnson, a simple man who discovers he is actually adopted and sets off on a journey of self-discovery.
- What is the capital city of Cambodia?
The correct city is Phnom Penh.
- Phnom Penh
Phnom Penh is the largest city and the administrative, political, and economic center of Cambodia. It is located on the banks of the Tonle Sap and Mekong rivers.
- Which U.S. President came before James Monroe?
The correct answer is James Madison.
- George Clinton
- Calvin Coolidge
- James Madison
- Richard M. Nixon
James Madison was the fourth President of the United States and served from 1809 to 1817, preceding James Monroe who served from 1817 to 1825.
- East Ayrshire is a county in which part of the U.K.?
The correct answer is Scotland.
- Northern Ireland
East Ayrshire is a county located in the southwest of Scotland, a constituent country of the United Kingdom.
- The Bangles had a number 1 hit in 1987 with the song “Walk Like…
The correct answer is “An Egyptian”.
- A German
- An Egyptian
- A Dutchman
- An Englishman
The Bangles had a number 1 hit in 1987 with the song “Walk Like An Egyptian,” which was a worldwide hit and became an iconic song of the 1980s.
- Which of the following is correct grammar?
Answer: It’s raining cats and dogs.
- It’s raining cats and dogs.
- Its raining cats and dogs.
- It’s raining cats and doggs.
- It is raining cats and dogs.
is an idiom that means it is raining heavily.
- Which Victorian era word means “spacious or roomy”?
The correct answer is “commodious”.
Commodious means having plenty of space or room for movement or storage.