Are you ready to test your knowledge? Let’s see how much you really know! 15 Random Trivia Questions And Answers – Mixed Difficulty will give you a chance to show off your skills in a variety of topics.
We will be covering Entertainment, Movies, and Lead Actors. From the classic films of the golden age of Hollywood to the latest blockbusters, you will be sure to find questions on all your favorites. You will also get to test your knowledge on the stars that made them great!
So, let’s get started! Put on your thinking cap and get ready to show off your trivia skills. Who knows, you may even learn a few new things!
- Name the 2004 movie directed by Clint Eastwood and starring Hilary Swank and Clint Eastwood?
The correct answer is Million Dollar Baby.
- The Deer Hunter
- On the Waterfront
- Million Dollar Baby
Million Dollar Baby is a 2004 American sports drama film directed by Clint Eastwood and starring Hilary Swank and Clint Eastwood. It tells the story of a determined woman who overcomes all odds to become a professional boxer.
- Can you solve the word “s__i_g” with missing letters?
The correct answer is spring.
Spring is a season of the year that is associated with warmer temperatures, blooming flowers, and longer days.
- The Army is a type of which animal?
The correct answer is Ant.
- Tropical Fish
- Butterfly or Moth
Ants are a type of social insect known for their organized, cooperative behavior, which is similar to the structure of an Army.
- In what year was the creation of the Compact Disc (CD)?
The correct answer is 1982.
The Compact Disc (CD) was developed by Sony and Philips in 1982 as a digital audio storage format.
- Which one of the following words is a noun?
Crumply is the noun.
It is an adjective that describes something that is wrinkled or folded.
- Who won the Best Director Oscar in 1942 for the movie “Mrs. Miniver”?
The correct answer is William Wyler.
- Robert Zemeckis
- John Ford
- John Huston
- William Wyler
William Wyler was an American film director who won the Best Director Oscar in 1942 for his work on the movie Mrs. Miniver.
- The French langauge term “Bien” transaltes to what in English?
The corrrect answer is “Good”.
Bien is a French word that is used to express approval or agreement, and can be translated to the English word “Good”.
- Moss Man was a character from which 1980’s toy craze?
The coorect answer is He-Man & The Masters of the Universe.
- He-Man & The Masters of the Universe
Moss Man was a character from the popular 1980s toy line, He-Man & The Masters of the Universe. He was a heroic warrior who fought alongside He-Man in their battles against the evil Skeletor.
- _____ Darabont – famous movie director?
This correct answer is Frank Darabont.
- Fritz Lang
- Frank Darabont
- Ingmar Bergman
- David Lynch
Frank Darabont is an American film director, screenwriter and producer best known for his work in the horror and fantasy genres, including The Shawshank Redemption, The Green Mile, and The Mist.
- In which year was the movie “Minority Report” starring Tom Cruise released?
The correct answer is 2002.
The movie “Minority Report” starring Tom Cruise was released in 2002, marking the beginning of Cruise’s long-standing collaboration with Steven Spielberg.
- The number 21 is represented by which Roman numerals?
The correct answer is XXI. Did you get it right?
The Roman numeral XXI is the representation of the number 21, which is made up of two tens and one unit.
- What is the correct 3-digit ISO country code for Saudi Arabia?
The correct country code is SAU.
The 3-digit ISO country code for Saudi Arabia is SAU. This code is used to identify countries and their subdivisions for international trade and communication.
- The 1980’s classic movie “The Jerk” starred which Hollywood A-lister?
The correct answer is Steve Martin.
- Tom Selleck
- Bill Murray
- Tom Hanks
- Steve Martin
Steve Martin is an American actor, comedian, writer, and producer who rose to fame in the late 1970s and early 1980s, and is best known for his starring role in the 1979 comedy classic, The Jerk.
- Kylian Mbappe is known for their abilities in primarily which sport?
The correct answer is Soccer.
- Formula One Racing
Kylian Mbappe is a professional soccer player who is renowned for his speed, agility, and skill on the field.
- The actor Margot Robbie took a lead role in which blockbuster 2020’s movie?
The correct answer is “Birds of Prey”. Did you get it right?
- Birds of Prey
- Beauty and the Beast
- The Devil Wears Prada
- Jumanji: The Next Level
The correct answer is Birds of Prey, a 2020 superhero action film in which Margot Robbie plays the lead role of Harley Quinn.