Are you a fan of the legendary actor Sir Anthony Hopkins? Do you think you know everything there is to know about his life and career? If so, it’s time to put your knowledge to the test with our Anthony Hopkins Trivia Quiz!
This quiz consists of 10 questions, each designed to challenge your knowledge of this incredible actor. From his early days in theater to his unforgettable roles on the big screen, we’ve got it all covered. So, do you have what it takes to ace this quiz?
Not only will this trivia quiz test your knowledge of Anthony Hopkins, but it’s also a great way to learn some lesser-known facts about him. You might even discover some new information that will make you appreciate his work even more!
So, are you ready to show off your Anthony Hopkins expertise? Grab a pen and paper, or gather your friends for a friendly competition, and dive into this exciting quiz. Good luck, and have fun exploring the life and career of one of the greatest actors of all time!
- In which film did Anthony Hopkins win an Academy Award for Best Actor?
The correct answer is The Silence of the Lambs.
- Legends of the Fall
- Romeo and Juliet
- The Silence of the Lambs
Hopkins won the award for his portrayal of Dr. Hannibal Lecter, a brilliant but psychopathic serial killer.
- What is Anthony Hopkins’ full name?
The correct answer is Philip Anthony Hopkins.
- Anthony Philip Hopkins
- Philip Anthony Hopkins
- Anthony Michael Hopkins
- Anthony John Hopkins
He was born on December 31, 1937, in Margam, Wales.
- In which 1993 film did Anthony Hopkins portray a butler named James Stevens?
The correct answer is The Remains of the Day.
- The Remains of the Day
- The Innocent
- Howard’s End
Hopkins starred alongside Emma Thompson in this film adaptation of Kazuo Ishiguro’s novel.
- Which Marvel character has Anthony Hopkins portrayed in multiple films?
The correct answer is Odin.
Hopkins played Odin, the father of Thor and Loki, in the Thor film series.
- Anthony Hopkins starred alongside Jodie Foster in The Silence of the Lambs. In which other film did they also appear together?
The correct answer is Nell.
- Panic Room
- The Accused
Hopkins and Foster both starred in the 1994 film Nell, where Hopkins played a doctor trying to help a woman raised in isolation.
- In which 1997 film did Anthony Hopkins play an eccentric millionaire named Charles Morse?
The correct answer is The Edge.
- Surviving Picasso
- The Edge
Hopkins starred alongside Alec Baldwin in this survival thriller set in the Alaskan wilderness.
- What is Anthony Hopkins’ nationality?
The correct answer is Welsh.
Anthony Hopkins was born in Wales and is a Welsh actor.
- In which television series did Anthony Hopkins play the role of Dr. Robert Ford?
The correct answer is Westworld.
- True Detective
- Game of Thrones
- Breaking Bad
Hopkins played the role of Dr. Robert Ford, the creator of the Westworld theme park, in the HBO series.
- Which famous director did Anthony Hopkins portray in the 2012 film Hitchcock?
The correct answer is Alfred Hitchcock.
- Ingmar Bergman
- Orson Welles
- Stanley Kubrick
- Alfred Hitchcock
Hopkins portrayed the legendary filmmaker Alfred Hitchcock in the biographical drama film Hitchcock.
- In which film did Anthony Hopkins play the role of President Richard Nixon?
The correct answer is Nixon.
- The Post
- All the President’s Men
Hopkins portrayed the 37th President of the United States, Richard Nixon, in the 1995 biographical drama film Nixon.