Are you an aficionado of general knowledge? Do you love a challenge? If so, you’ve come to the right place. Our 10 Level Challenging General Knowledge Trivia Game is the perfect way to test your knowledge and push yourself to the limit.
This game is not for the faint of heart. We’ve compiled some of the toughest questions from various categories, including Name The Year, Geography, and Music. Each question is designed to make you think, and you’ll need to use all your knowledge and skills to answer correctly.
So, if you’re ready to take on the ultimate challenge, let’s get started. Put your knowledge to the test and see how far you can go. Good luck!
- Teflon is a brand name for a type of which polymer?
The correct answer is Fluoropolymer.
- Polyvinyl Chloride
- Synthetic Rubber
- High-density Polyethylene
Teflon is a brand name for a type of fluoropolymer, which is a type of synthetic polymer that contains a high proportion of fluorine atoms.
- In which year did Osama Bin Laden die?
The correct year was 2011.
Osama Bin Laden, the leader of Al-Qaeda, was killed by US Special Forces in a raid on his compound in Abbottabad, Pakistan on May 2, 2011.
- What is the currency code of Kosovo?
The correct currency code is “EUR”.
The currency code of Kosovo is EUR, which stands for the European Union’s euro, the official currency of the country.
- The actor Victor McLaglen won an Academy Award for Best Suporting Actor in which movie?
The correct answer is The Informer.
- The Informer
- Come and Get It
- The Life of Emile Zola
Victor McLaglen won the 1935 Academy Award for Best Supporting Actor for his performance in the John Ford-directed drama The Informer.
- North Ealing Tube Station is located on which London Underground line?
The correct answer is Piccadilly Line.
- Greater Anglia Line
- District Line
- Southern Line
- Piccadilly Line
North Ealing Tube Station is located on the Piccadilly Line, which is one of the eleven lines of the London Underground.
- What is the currency code of Bulgaria?
The correct currency code is “BGN”.
This stands for Bulgarian Lev, which is the official currency of Bulgaria.
- The Academy Award winning role played by actor Edmund Gwenn in the classic movie “Miracle on 34th Street” was a cahracter called?
The correct answer is Kris Kringle.
- Kris Kringle
- Sgt. J.J. Sefton
- Judge Roy Bean
- Capt. Alfred Dreyfus
Edmund Gwenn won an Academy Award for his portrayal of Kris Kringle, a kind-hearted man who believes he is Santa Claus and brings joy to everyone around him.
- The chemical element Magnesium was first discovered when?
The correct answer is 1755.
In 1755, Swedish chemist Carl Wilhelm Scheele identified magnesium as an element, the first time it had been recognized as such.
- Pedophobia is the fear of what?
The correct answer is children.
Pedophobia is an irrational fear of children, which can manifest itself in a variety of ways, such as anxiety, panic attacks, or avoidance of situations involving children.
- In what year did ‘The Searchers’ have a hit record with Sweets for my Sweet?
The correct answer is 1963.
In 1963, The Searchers released their hit single, “Sweets for my Sweet”, which became a major success and propelled their career.